If you enjoy Illustrating then let's make your Paintings digital!
You enjoy illustrating on paper or in Procreate on your iPad? Then this class is for you! You do not only learn how to turn your raster images into vector art (and scale them to your liking!) but also the program Affinity Designer in detail so you know how to create any kind of graphical elements and therefore printable products.
Affinity Designer is a vector based program which is similar to Adobe Illustrator but definitely has its own great features which are worth to be explored.
If you want to create your own textures, patterns, digital papers, stickers and scrapbook embellishments as well as printable such as cards, wall art and much more this class will help you to learn Affinity Designer in detail and then offers projects which go more into advanced features.
This class gives you a lot of theory first because you need to learn a lot about the panels Affinity Designer has to offer but then moves into project mode and helps you strengthen what you've learned.
In the end you cannot just create you own hand-drawn stickers but also graphic embellishments and papers (and sets for sale!) as well as cards and wall art and all kind of printable you can - of course - also sell yourself!
- ... Affinity Designer in detail! We look at all the panels and functions it has to offer
- ... in many included Workshops how to apply your new knowledge to your Illustration passion
- ... how to trace images and therefore turn your paintings into vector art
What you'll need for this class:
- your Computer
- the Program Affinity Designer for your Computer (there is a free trial available)
- you might also do most of it on your iPad with Affinity Designer for iPad
This class is immerse. It contains over six hours of video lessons - and more lessons are coming!
Whenever there are new functions I'll update the class and I also add new workshops along the way.
What you'll get -right now-
- 62 Lessons in Full HD (more than 6 hours in total)
- 5 Mini Workshops included to apply your new knowledge immediately
- 5 Affinity Files with Layers
- 4 In-Depth Workshops
- Material for the 4 in-depth Workshops
In the end you'll know everything you need to know about Affinity Designer to turn your hand drawn images into vector art - but that's just one piece of the puzzle! You'll also be able to turn your new knowledge into digital products and even sell them online if you want to.
For example: You find the Workshop "Highs and Lows" in this class and it shows you how to create a Project Life Card. But that's not all you can do with that knowledge: You can create for example memory games as well!
Join the Class!
Purchase this class for a one-time fee or check out the Safari Lounge Designer Classes which has 1:1 coaching and many more features included!