Are you afraid of "just not being creative (enough)"?
When you finally sit down and have the time and leisure of being creative you stare at a blank canvas you simply don't know what to draw and you definitely don't feel inspired ... by anything!
Wouldn't it then be great to go to a place where you are easily challenged to be inspired? Sometimes it's not "just" about getting prompts to start drawing but you need a little extra - maybe someone who takes your hand and draws a picture of a special situation you can then see in front of your inner eye, feel, smell and then, well, draw.
And that's where the "Art Challenge - Finding inspiration in Nature" class comes into play. In this class I challenge you with different drawing ideas. I ask you to take on a dog's perspective, to zoom in and out and see the world with different eyes. But that's not all.
This class also gives you different tasks, pictures, colour palettes and prompts - all in all a full dose of inspiration!
- ... how to take on another perspective
- ... how to fully take on the new situation with all senses
- ... how to get inspired by colours, situations, a different smell or sound
- ... how to get inspired by telling stories - even if they are just for yourself
- ... how to get inspired by colours
What you'll need for this class:
- your mobile phone or camera to take pictures on a walk
- drawing materials (depending on what you want to draw with - all is fine from watercolour to
- acrylic or gouache or your iPad to paint digitally in Procreate
- the willingness to see, think, feel and smell in a new way and with all your senses
What you'll get:
- 8 Lessons in FullHD (35 minutes in total)
- Pictures to get inspired
- Procreate Color Swatches
- prompts for additional tasks
Features & Benefits
This class is best for you when you feel stuck. And sometimes you will. You just have no idea how to get your creative juice flowing again. Then this class will help you out - with all its prompts, visualisations, colours and ideas.
This class is meant to come back to - from time to time - whenever you feel that you need someone injecting you a new dose of inspiration and giving you a new perspective to look at your environment!